Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

 Out of the 8 that were provided in the article linked I would choose Social Pilot. It seems to be easy to use and the pros definitely outway the cons. Social Pilot has a free trial so you can see if you like it before buying it but if you want the cheapest price you have to pay for a full year upfront. I like that it can work with all the common social media platforms and also work with Canva. I also think Sprout Social is good and easy-to-use software also. It is also very expensive so you have to be serious about it or it won't be worth the money. It also limits the number of social profiles you can manage. It also the leading software company for social media managers which goes a long way. It also has a 30-day free trial so you can test out the features before buying the service. 

Comments

  1. Hi Clare,
    I also chose Sprout Social as the best option for my business. I haven't seen anyone else pick Social Pilot so far as their ideal management tool. It is a big commitment to have to pay for an entire year, but at least you can do a free trial before. In my opinion, despite their being a few cons the pros outweigh them all.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts