Week 9 Part A: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts and Webinars

 Adding a personal or human touch to your business can really help you and the company because when a future customer is thinking about your company or product they can connect it to a face. This is key for when you are also just starting out because the consumer feels that they are actually helping you and not some other big corporate business. This can also give you exposure and can give you traffic on your own personal Instagram if they like your products. 


I think it is almost always important to add a personal touch to a post because it just adds more to the service or product and can keep people interested. For my business, I could easily do blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, and Webinars for people who are also marketers or want to become one but don't know how to. I find that whichever type of content you are doing choosing to do for your business it is important to make sure that it is informational and is helpful for the viewer. I think it would be best for companies to use faces that are already recognizable and have them talk and praise the companies products.


Comments

  1. Hey Clare,

    I agree that putting a face to a personal experience help people relate more and remember better about said experience. Instead of the older ways I guess you could say on doing business, now it is people looking for human touches meaning a better connection to said person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sydney,
    You're right, adding personal touch makes viewers feel interested on your products and services and at the same time it also help build strong relationship with the customers. And also I agree that it is really important to add informational post to give viewers a better idea about your company and a better chance getting customers to purchase your product and services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think that adding a personal interest or hobby in side conversation is helpful? I found that is often helps to break the monotony of the business talk. It may also be a good way to add content to what your customer is looking put in their advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are spot on with the fact that having a face to connect a business or product with is vital. I am guilty of this. When I can connect a face to a business or product I feel as if I have connected with them on some sort of personal level and it makes me more prone to buy from them opposed to some big name corporate business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts