Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 If I were to send email newsletters for my company for this class it would be probably monthly because that seems like a good amount of time to make the newsletters for that month and to make it relevant enough. I feel that I would find it difficult to come up with newsletter ideas for my marketing company. I would send it to businesses or companies that are interested in working for me but aren't sure yet. Some ideas are to make the newsletter very professional and colorful and to talk about discounts, and maybe put some reasons why I would be their best fit when it comes to marketing. Another idea is to show off my skills in making an email newsletter for businesses that would be interested in working with me. 

Comments

  1. Quarterly newsletters are good for what I do. There may not be enough content for a monthly. If the is something which needs to get out there, I could do a special release for that item or subject. If you have the content and time, monthly is good. Currently I lack both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a month seems pretty good for a marketing company as you can still keep in touch with potential clients but you won't over do it. Keeping a flow with all your branding and coloring will be beneficial to keep your companies image the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, monthly would be good especially for some companies that has monthly promotions that clients might be interested or just simply to connect with the clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Clare! I agree that monthly sound like a good time period for a newsletter, it's something to look forward to monthly for your clients:) What are some specific ideas you would want for YOUR business in that newsletter to attract more customers...? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts