Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

 I think the best social media platform for my business was probably Instagram because I know how to use it the most out of all the social media platforms we used so I find it would be the most successful. I definitely learned a lot about how Facebook works from this class and I can find my way around it now whereas before I didn't even know where to start. I enjoyed making my post for Instagram and Facebook because I had to find ways to be creative and find what works best for my business. I think my business needs a lot more time dedicated to it because of the content that I need to create. It is easy for someone who has a business where they are selling a product, but I am selling a service, which takes some convincing. 

Comments

Popular Posts