Why I chose the Theme I did

    

     I chose the theme of the Arts because I think it would look very appealing to the eye and is very easy to look at when creating my blog. I was going to choose a painting but the statue looked very symbolic and eye-catching. I plan on doing more with the theme but I need to learn more about this platform and hope to keep adding to my blog. I hope to add more of my personal interests to the theme and throughout my posts so I can become more advanced at my writing skills and also showing my personality through my work. 

    I chose the colors of my blog because I love earthy tones and I felt it fit the them that I was going for. I also posted a photo of myself as the profile picture. I chose a selfie because the colors of the photo went well with the colors of my blog and you can also see my face well which is a plus. It also makes things look more professional. I filled out the about myself when you click on my profile and added some of my favorite movies, my favorite artists, and a few other interests about myself so you can get to know me, and the people that visit my page can also get to know me.

    I chose the layout of my blog because it keeps everything organized and easy to look at. Blogger is very good at keeping things clean and easy to use which is great. I know I am going to enjoy using my blog for this class and being able to make it your own is going to make it even more fun. 


Thanks, Clare Dovenbarger

Comments

  1. I like how you chose a theme that represents your likes and made it easy for someone looking at your blog to get to know you better as well.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Clare, I can see you put a lot of thought into the selection of your theme. You seem to be very in tune with colors, size and shape and creating an appealing site. I liked how thought about the overall look when you selected the photo to add to your profile. Creating a visually appealing site will draw in your readers and help to create your blog brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clare! I think your theme is very unique, I get a little bit of an Ancient Rome art vibe from it. I personally love world history and I feel your blog style has some of that archaic art style and that's really artistic. I also think the earthy tones will match perfectly with your art theme, I can't wait to see some classic paintings added to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the theme you chose because of the simple colors are the layout for sure. Having a good layout on something like a blog is so important so it is very nice that you chose one that is easy to navigate and look at. I also would want to tweak my theme a little bit more once I am used to the site so I hope you figure it out and make it exactly how you want it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts